Monday, July 11, 2011

It's been forever since I've posted, I guess life has been complete chaos from the drinking and drugs. I'm finally clean, claimed the straight edge, and now Ana has decided that I'm worthy of her time. I'm on the road to claim perfection again.



She came to me last night, whispered in my ear.

We're going to get it this time, no giving up, no slacking on the diets.

She was right, we had tried everything before but I always gave in to temptation. This time will be different This time we'll succeed.

You're going to try my diet this time, the all well known ABC

Anything you say, Ana, I'll do whatever it takes.



Together we will reach perfection.
Together we'll make it happen.
And we will never stop until
I get so close to the size
zero.


No comments:

Post a Comment